Friday, May 28, 2010

What we’ve been up to

In the first two weeks of Hannah’s life, she’s done a lot of the same thing…SLEEP:

First Two Weeks 146

First Two Weeks 099

First Two Weeks 093

First Two Weeks 028 

First Two Weeks 134

First Two Weeks 166

First Two Weeks 135

First Two Weeks 102

And go to the bathroom…

First Two Weeks 132

However, we have done a few other things.  She’s had many visitors:

First Two Weeks 006

Great Grandpa Queed (G.Q.), Great Grandma Jean (Gigi – also who she’s named after) and Hannah

First Two Weeks 080

Grandpa Mike

First Two Weeks 075

Aunt Lisa

First Two Weeks 147

Aunt Wendy (all the way from D.C.)

She’s been to the doctor 3 times.  She’s doing well and gaining weight.  She’s now up to 8 lb 4 oz.

First Two Weeks 017

First Two Weeks 019

Although she’s gaining weight, we still had to buy her all new clothes in “newborn” size because nothing else fit her.  This is her in an outfit Grandma bought for her because she was so small…and it still didn’t fit. (Now, I know she’s not really that small…but very average.  However, none of my mom’s kids were born at under 8 pounds and both my nephews were born weighing well over 9 lbs, so she seems very small to our family.)

First Two Weeks 014

Hannah has had several baths now and does not like them.

First Two Weeks 052

First Two Weeks 055

First Two Weeks 057

First Two Weeks 058

First Two Weeks 061

First Two Weeks 156

She has good awake time…

First Two Weeks 161

First Two Weeks 168

First Two Weeks 074

First Two Weeks 064

But loves cuddling and being held the most…

First Two Weeks 111

First Two Weeks 115

First Two Weeks 130

First Two Weeks 139

We love you

Hannah!

 

11 comments:

Bethany Sines said...

okay ali, first of all, she is sooooooooooooooooo cute!!! i can see so much of you in her!! and second, from just the few pics of you in there I can tell you're the best mom ever. you're so awesome. you don't look like you just had a baby. : )

Doug and Leslie said...

She is so cute! I love all of the great pictures

Harley King said...

That's some sweet babers.

Blowouts not so sweet.

Laurie said...

Ooooohhh, she is so cute! I love her fuzzy hair, and I love all the sleeping pictures. And don't worry one day she will love baths. I promise.

Ryan and Cheryl Harris said...

Yay!!!! Thank you so much for posting! They are so adorable. It is so cute how she sleeps with her little hands by her face. She is so tiny! I love her little clothes and blankets and hair and lips and face....she is just precious. Ohh, I want to hold and love her. You look great too. No pic of uncle Tom? Was he scared to hold her. LoVE YOU!

Mom said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful baby. I love you Hannah.
Grammy

Julie Broadbent said...

beautiful!

Melissa said...

She's a cutie for sure! I can't wait for all these little girl cousins to meet each other at the family reunion. Shayla will look like a giant. :)

Mom said...

Hanna is perfect. But of course ... she has perfect folks. I am so happy and congrats to all 3 of you.

Love Grandpa Mike

amanda said...

she is super adorable!! we hope to meet her sometime soon! glad to hear things are going so well!

DC Diva said...

I am loving all these Hannah pics.

Please adjust your blogger so when I click on the pictures they blow up full screen, not just slightly bigger. (I can walk you through it if need be, but I bet J Snow can figure it out.)

Also, I too made the assumption of spelling it Gigi... but she told me she means it to be GG: Great Grandma. :)

Hannah is so loved. I miss her!