Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Event One:
BARNETT ELEMENTARY SCHOOL – Watching the school parade.

IMG_2611

Event Two:
ATRIA TRICK-OR-TREATING – Trick-or-treated to the residents.

IMG_2629

Event Three:
CARDIN WITH TOM – We missed the trick-or-treating but we still made an appearance.

IMG_2632

Event Four:
WARD HALLOWEEN PARTY – Changed costumes to fit family theme.

IMG_2636

Event Five:
NEIGHBORHOOD TRICK-OR-TREATING – We were going to go but it was raining and she fell asleep.

IMG_2646IMG_2647

HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM OUR LITTLE BUG!

IMG_2627

IMG_2612

IMG_2609

7 comments:

mike said...

What a cute bug. She can creep around and haunt my house anytime.

Love

Grandpa

Mom said...

Such a cute bug and what a beautiful Greek family. Thanks for sharing you bug with me and the residents at Atria, they loved seeing her.

Lisa Weiler said...

BE still my heart!! wow, she is so dang cute in that costume! Did mom make that? Where did you find that little lady bug? I bet mom was especially happy because she was a ladybug. How fun that you did all those things on Halloween! I miss her!

Ashley said...

She is the cutest baby ever! Seriously I can't wait to meet her.

Laurie said...

He he, I love the lumpy little lady bug costume, and the greek costumes were great too! Happy Halloween!

DC Diva said...

What a cute ladybug! I can't believe how busy/full your Halloween was... and she's not even in anything (school, primary, playgroups, etc) yet.

Great Greek costumes!

Ryan and Cheryl Harris said...

I want to squeeze her in that bug outfit. So precious. You guys look fantastic as greek gods too. Those really are great costumes.