Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Concentration Pills

I have a certain student who I have had to develop a lot of patience with this year. Sometimes I think that ADD is over diagnosed but after meeting this kid, I realized that some kids really can't control their constant noises and movements. "I know I'm not supposed to do it, my brain just makes me" is what he'll say to me when we talk about why he had to leave the carpet.
Today he left around lunch. When he came back to school I asked him where he went. He said, "I had to go to the doctor. He gave me concentration pills. They will help me in school to concentrate."
Hopefully we'll turn a new leaf with him.

5 comments:

DC Diva said...

Can I get Harley some of those please?

Ryan and Cheryl Harris said...

Must be rough...poor kid.

Brianne said...

Oh, I know I should be happy but that story seriously makes me want to cry, that is so sad. Hey you two need to atleast come over soon if you're going to keep bailing on us:)

Eric Willison said...

Ali, Your blog is awesome!!!

clarck said...

If you are looking for natural concentration pills, try out Doxiderol which is well known brain supplement contains all natural high quality ingredients.