Monday, September 1, 2008

A good Mom


A good mom knows how to bake good cookies. Ever since I was 10 and killed a fish with my cookies I've been convinced that I would be a terrible Mom because I have since, never been able to make a successful batch of cookies. Well, tonight my failing streak came to an end. After a TERRIBLE try on Sunday, I found a new recipe on the Good Eats 'n Sweet Treats blog. I made them and they turned out pretty good. I'm not sure I've quite found the best cookies ever, but I'm on my way and feeling like there is hope for me to be a good mom.

4 comments:

Ryan and Cheryl Harris said...

Those look delicious!! My mouth is watering...hook me up over Christmas.

Harley King said...

You can be my mom anytime.

Aaron and Stacey Stevenson said...

It looks to me as though there is the perfect mixture of dough to chocolate chip. Well done Ali. You have made chocolate chip cookie lovers everywhere happy.

holly said...

I am so confused...why are there chocolate chips in those cookies? ;)