Thursday, June 5, 2008

Good Bye Natalie

When I got married, I went from having 0 nieces and 0 nephews to inheriting a total of 20 nieces and nephews. It's still a little weird to think that I am "Aunt" to 20 people. It's even more weird to think that one of them is only 2 1/2 years younger than me and entered the MTC yesterday to serve in Lima, Peru.


GOOD BYE NATALIE - We'll miss you!

I must however note that as almost 2 months ago I am a first time aunt on my side of the family. I love this kid SO much and I've never even met him...only 20 days until I do though!


Cutest baby boy Anderson!





4 comments:

DC Diva said...

Yea for Natalie (that is weird you're so close in age!) Yea for Anderson!! And great new background. I like it.

Brianne said...

So I am guessing that you figured out how to find a cute template because this is the cutest blog ever. I love the picture on top. Hey, we need to do something with you guys soon!

Harley King said...

I scrolled down looking at the pics and thought, "That kid looks familiar."

Turns out he was mine.

Lisa Weiler said...

i'm so glad you put the lake powell pict up...and the wedding one is cute too. and way to use your wedding colors for your blog :)