Thursday, June 5, 2008

SCHOOL'S OUT...and I'm done

School ended last week! It's crazy to think that I just finished my second year. This year went by so much faster than last year. Thursday (the 30th) we had Field Day which basically means the kids play games outside and my only responsibility was to blow a fog horn when it was time to rotate. It was a great day. I left right after lunch (it was only a half day) and Jonathan and I headed to St. George for the weekend.

Tuesday of this week I went back to my class room and cleaned everything up and covered everything up (so my books and other stuff on my shelves won't get dusty). I'm so happy I don't have to move againt this year. My plan is to return on June 11th to get my print orders ready and then I hope to not return until August.

Ugly orange wall...huh

It's much easier to stack "desks" when you only have 4 tables :)




3 comments:

Ryan and Cheryl Harris said...

Uhmm....I like your orange wall...it looks like my orange wall that i'm having to paint white right now. And I love your new background/layout!!

Ali Snow said...

Yes - orange is fun...I guess - but it's carpet, not paint.

DC Diva said...

Congrats on finishing your 2nd year. Time has flown. We are so proud of you.